We manage the life-cycle of information from initial publication or creation all the way through archival and eventually disposal
Our content services combine the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.
It covers the management of information within the entire scope of an enterprise whether that information is in the form of a paper document or an electronic file.
Beyond these basic features, modern content management architectures contribute also to the improvement of core business processes by taking into account the information lifecycle management.
The implementation of a content management solution provides customers the opportunity to:
- accelerate their electronic document management program
- improve their archiving practices
- reduce their operating costs
- improve customer services
- meet all legal and regulatory requirements
- move one step closer towards reaching a paperless office
As a Business Process Outsourcing service provider, Victor Buck Services can provide document scanning & imaging solutions, simplifying document workflows. This can be a one-off back-scan project or ongoing daily scanning services.