Corporate | News
Date : 29/06/2018
PSDC, a certified solution to shape your digital archives with legal value
As a specialised solution enabler in Business Process Outsourcing, our main goal is to provide solutions to improve your business. Regardless of the type of industry or the company size, Digital Transformation has become a real focus for today businesses. Victor Buck Services launched in 2017 the PSDC solution, a new way to boost your digital transformation by reducing the use of paper.
On July 12th 2017, Victor Buck Services received the PSDC-DC1 status from ILNAS2, which means that Victor Buck Services is a certified service provider for digitization and e-archiving services. All the digital images run through the PSDC framework have the same legal value as the original documents.
You can immediately access your digital archives from any device, anytime, anywhere. No more time constraints of access.
No more physical storage: less paper, less physical archiving and transportation costs.
IMPROVE YOUR OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
Increase your digital footprint by benefiting from Victor Buck Services’ expertise and proven operational model.
The state-of-the-art PSDC solution provided by Victor Buck Services addresses a high level of security access required by the PSDC framework. Victor Buck services ICT Infrastructure is hosted in a dual Tier IV certified data centers3 in Luxembourg. The 2 data centres are interconnected, using the latest technologies designed to maximize the security and the availability of critical information.
Victor Buck Services holds the necessary PSF status to support financial institutions and our solution is designed to meet the specificities of your company, regardless of the industry. The digital copies with legal value we generate in the PSDC solution are archived according to your requirements, organizational constraints and implementation conditions, and this always in line with the legal framework. Moreover, thanks to our global approach, you can benefit from a 24/7 support, wherever you are located.
Contact us to receive the process details
1. PSDC: Digitisation or E-archiving Service Provider (“Prestataires de services de dématérialisation ou de conservation”).
There are 3 different types of PSDC statuses :
- PSDC-D status enables to provide only digitisation services
- PSDC-C status allows the provision of only conservation services
- PSDC-DC status authorizes both digitization and conservation services
Victor Buck Services is PSDC-DC certified
2. ILNAS: Luxembourgish Institute for the Normalisation, Accreditation, Security and quality of products and services (“Institut Luxembourgeois de la Normalisation, de l’Accréditation, de la Sécurité et de la qualité des produits et services”)
3. Tier IV is the highest level of security and resilience for data centers classification