On a daily basis, you will get to work with:
- AngularJs and Angular
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS / Sass
- REST Apis
- Node.js, Express, Mocha
- Docker, Jenkins, Prometheus and Cloud Infrastructure
- Github, CI / CD, Cypress, WebStorm, YouTrack …
You will have the chance to show off your skills across multiple modules, ranging from Web applications and Hybrid Mobile applications, to DevOps configurations over the Azure Cloud and Electronic Signature components.
You have graduated from a CS degree / Bootcamp and you ideally have some real-world production experience working as part of a team.
You love staying on the cutting edge of the Software Engineering stack, your thirst for knowledge is continuously growing and does not show any sign of slowing down.
You love writing reusable, testable and efficient code and for you, a team grows and improves by sharing knowledge and experiences. You are convinced that Agile is a mind-set and not another step by step project management methodology.
Ideal candidate skills
- Proficient knowledge of HTML and CSS3
- Back-end development experience (e.g. Node.js, Java, Python, …)
- Pragmatic experience with databases (SQL / NoSql)
- RESTful API design and implementation
- Git and GitHub master
Bonus skills : UX / UI, CSS pre-processors (LESS or SASS), MongoDB, Docker, WebRTC, Ionic, ReactNative, NativeScript, CI/CD, DevOps, Cloud, Java, Python, PHP
We obviously do not expect that you know everything about the above stack. We are developers and we are here to learn!
Top reasons to work with us
- Take on challenging projects
- The opportunity to join a leading efficient company
- Meet friendly teams & great colleagues
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature.