Test Engineer CDI
CDI Full-time M/F
Location : Capellen
Pascal and Swapnil – our testing team- guarantee the quality of VBS’ software applications. Their role is not just about testing, it is about advocating for the user, having a fresh set of eyes and a different perspective on data, design and priorities.
Would you like to join them as Test Engineer ?
- Take an active part in the projects validation cycle including but not limited to: specification analysis, risk identification, user stories, tests, validation, quality control
- Manage, prioritize and execute test activities based on the possibility and impact of risks in the software applications
- Support production deployment by controlling the quality of deliverables being deployed to production
- Prepare the test strategy and ensure follow-up
- Create and maintain test procedures and test data
- Execute tests and analyse results
- Report defects and liaise with developers on resolution and re-test
You are sensitive to the needs of users as well as:
- Testing experience (system, integration, regression, automation and user acceptance testing)
- Have relevant IT training and good understanding of software development and project life cycle
- Good understanding of API on both application usage and test automation
- Follow the emerging technology trends
- Test methodology know-how such as TMap or STBoX
- Experience with bug/defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
- Able to communicate with a large array of people
- Organised, rigorous, attention to details, structured
- Flexible, multi-tasker, ability to handle multiple projects/changes and their complex demands
- Work individually or in groups
- Fluent written and spoken English and/or French
Top reasons to work with us:
- The opportunity to join an innovative company
- To join a great team with a support to progress
- To be happy to go to work
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services