CDI Full time M/F
Location : Capellen
This is a position for an initiative taker who can work without constant supervision and thrives on a very hands-on and demanding role. Victor Buck Services is an innovative and dynamic PSF company, leader in its field. We are currently looking for an individual with a strong Project Management and IT know how to take on the responsibilities of a Project Manager
Your main aim will be to plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of projects within deadlines and within budget. You will be in charge of
- Directing and managing projects from beginning to end: initiation, planning, execution, control and closing
- Generating, finalizing quotations and proposals for projects
- Defining and documenting project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, including senior management
- Continuously monitoring project progress to keep its delivery on track
- Managing and communicating on impact of changes in the project scope, schedule and costs
- Effectively managing relationships and communication with clients and all project stakeholders
- Reporting on project status on an ongoing basis
- Uses appropriate project management methodology and tools
- Ensure a smooth transition from project mode to operational mode with associated teams
To be considered in this role, you need :
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- IT background or experience managing IT projects
- Fluent written and spoken English and French, German is a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong time management and self- organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders at all levels
- Outstanding relationship management.
- PMP/Prince2 Certification or experience in an Agile environment
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US
- The opportunity to join a leading innovative company
- To work on great projects
- To be important to our clients and to us
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23,2016 we will ask the selected candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator