Network and Security Administrator
CDI Full-time M/F
Location : Capellen
Network & Security Administrator
you are an expert in the Network and Security space, but don’t want it to be your limit. As part of the Victor Buck Services Infrastructure team, you will have the opportunity to have a broad impact on reliability and feature enhancement while facing a stream of challenges!
Your responsibilities will entail Network and Security:
· Operate and maintain operational excellence for Network and Security systems
· Design, capacity planning and lifecycle management
· Solutions day to day management
· Audits management
· Performance monitoring and reporting
· Improvements recommendations and organization
· Devices backups and recovery
As well as:
· Access and security rights management
· Keeping abreast of new technologies
To be the best in the job, you need:
· At least 5 to 10 years’ experience as Security and Network System Administrator
· Working technical expertise of Network and Security Systems (Enterasys Extreme Networks, Cisco, Aruba -Core, Edge, Wifi-, Palo Alto and Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco ESA and WSA …
· Extensive application support experience with routing, switching, DNS, IPS/IDS, 802.1x, NAC, radius, cabling and patching management.
· Telecom management, Dlines, E-lan , MPLs, internet access management.
· Azure express route, Security management and network management
· Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Fluent French and English
Top reasons to work with us:
· To be part of a growing and successful company
· To work with talented people
· To be important to us
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, we will ask the successful candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature.
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services