Internship – Development
Location : Bettembourg
Are you looking for an IT internship in development ? There is a project waiting for you that will involve :
- Redesigning a legacy system for tracking mailpieces through a mass print & mail production environment into a more robust, efficient and modern backend system.
- Enriching the system with more detailed/granular information of the print jobs, the mailpieces, their attributes and status.
- Improving reporting capabilities of the system :
- Develop API to expose and update print jobs information
- Design a front-end to consult, update and export (to multiple report format) jobs information
- Collecting and documenting requirements from users
- Documenting and proposing the technical design
What is an Internship at Victor Buck Services ?
When you come to Victor Buck Services for an Internship, you are expected to :
- Be a full time member of the team
- Work on a specific project with the help of a mentor
- Ask help when needed
- Research what you don’t know (yet)
- Be happy to learn, learn and learn some more
- Be curious and ask questions
- Complete the assigned project within time, so you will better your time management skills
- Sharpen your organisation skills
- Document your work, so you will improve your written English skills
- Acknowledge your mistakes to avoid making them again
- Be there on time
- Be craving for feedback
- Take your work seriously
- Have fun !
As you will be assigned to a specific project and as we invest in your training, we only consider application for an internship of minimum 4 months.
Thank you for your understanding.
Come and visit us at Unicareers booth 72 !
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!