German Speaking Experienced Sales Account Manager
CDI Full-time M/F
Location : Capellen
We are actively looking for a German speaking
Experienced Sales Account Manager(M/F)
Victor Buck Services is at the cutting edge of customer communication and content services and we have built a leading position in the global. We are looking forward to welcoming a dynamic and skilled Sales Account Manager to join our team in Capellen, Luxembourg. This pivotal role is key to continuing and enhancing Victor Buck Services business.
- Customer Relationship Management (80%): Maintain and enhance relationships with our existing German-speaking clients in Luxembourg. This includes regular interactions, understanding their specific needs, offering tailored solutions, and ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Business Development (20%): Actively identify and acquire new business opportunities within the German-speaking market. This entails market research, networking, and devising innovative strategies for client base expansion.
- Account Strategy: Develop and execute strategic account plans to ensure business growth and sustainability.
- Market Analysis: Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor activities to inform strategic decisions.
You like what you’ve read so far ? Don’t hesitate to apply if you are a driven sales professional with a commitment to excellence and a talent for nurturing client relationships and :
- Fluent German, both spoken and written and additional English or French
- Proven sales and account management experience in Financial Services, IT or utilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex client portfolios and create strategic account plans.
- A self-motivated individual with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
Top reasons to work with us
- Benefits including a company car, meal vouchers
- Opportunities for professional growth and development in a supportive and vibrant environment.
- Home working policy
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services