CDI Full Time M/F
Location : Capellen
No accounting knowledge? No need! As long as you love numbers, are analytical, meticulous and know what deadlines mean, you can become our next
Billing Officer (H/F)
Excel wizard wanted!
Your role will be to play an active part in the team responsible for:
- Checking that all information in the dock files is complete and up to date, looking for discrepancies
- Chasing, with a smile, internal teams in order to obtain correct information
- Researching and solving billing issues
- The invoices accuracy
- Respecting deadlines according to the billing calendar
- Paying constantly attention to client’s KPIs and SLAs
- Financial reporting
- Clients’ cash collection
- Have experience in a similar role
- Are fluent in written and spoken French and English
- Display analytical thinking, meticulousness and the ability to work under tight timelines
- Possess outstanding time management skills
- Are a team player with a positive mind set who can work without constant supervision
- Are an Excel wizard
- Know Odoo ? That would be great, but it is easy to learn !
Top reasons to work with us
- The opportunity to show us your skills !
- To be important to our clients and to us
- To be happy to go to work
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, we will ask the successful candidate to provide us with a criminal record before the contract’s signature.
Working at VBS can be a daily adventure with many challenges, but your colleagues are always here to guide you through that journey. At the end of the day you feel you are part of a great team, and that’s what makes it so exciting!
There are so many reasons why I am pleased to have chosen VBS as my employer. VBS offers a pleasant and open work environment. I appreciate the diversity of my tasks, the constructive exchanges with my colleagues and the confidence granted to me every day.
Operator - Information Capturing Services
Joining VBS, well-known in the digitization business, was a great opportunity for me, back in 2010. It greatly contributed to expand my competence. I have now more than 25 years of experience and still the same determination to collaborate with teams and clients to get results.
Manager - Information Capturing Services
I have been working for nearly 5 years within VBS and I’m always delighted to work and share with my colleagues in a friendly environment. VBS is a great place to work which has demonstrated adaptation and flexibility at various levels. It’s a pleasure to answer the requests of our employees and to do our best for them!
Human Resources Officer
VBS is a medium-sized company, which makes it very easy to work in close collaboration with the different departments. I also like the fact that the company is constantly evolving to adjust to customer needs. Customer satisfaction is essential to me, and I’m happy VBS shares this value.
What’s in it for me? Well, you just can’t get bored: 2+ years’ into the job, routine has not caught up with me yet… However well you prepare for tomorrow, it will never quite be the same as yesterday; challenges and opportunities are around every corner!
Incident Manager - Business Continuity Coordinator