We manage the life-cycle of information from initial publication or creation all the way through legal archival and eventually disposal
Our content services combine the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes.
It covers the management of information within the entire scope of an enterprise whether that information is in the form of a paper document or an electronic file.
Beyond these basic features, modern content management architectures contribute also to the improvement of core business processes by taking into account the information lifecycle management.
The implementation of a content management solution provides customers the opportunity to:
- accelerate their electronic document management program
- improve their archiving practices
- reduce their operating costs
- improve customer services
- meet all legal and regulatory requirements
- move one step closer towards reaching a paperless office
As a Business Process Outsourcing service provider, Victor Buck Services can provide document scanning & imaging solutions, simplifying document workflows. This can be a one-off back-scan project or ongoing daily scanning services.
When storing your digital assets within our legal archiving secured infrastructure you inherit from the state-of-the-art technology providing:
- multi-site private cloud infrastructure located in Luxembourg
- legal archiving with certified restitution
- ISO 27001: 2013 certified (also its facility provider eBRC)
- archiving solution compliant with ISO 14721
- solution operated following the latest norms in archiving like ISO 15489 / NF Z 42-013(fr)
Learn more about our certified legal archiving solution.